Monday, December 12, 2011

The Lee Family

Happy Monday morning...

I hope everyone is caught up on their Christmas shopping because it's madness out there. We went shopping yesterday to finish up what gifts we still needed to buy and it reminded me how much I hate shopping. I am not much of a gifts person... I really couldn't care about birthday gifts, or birthday parties for that matter... it's just not a big deal to me. My sis-in-law Hahna keeps asking me what I want for Christmas and I honestly cannot think of anything. I finally realized that I am in some dyer need of some Charger's paraphernalia (go BOLTS!) so I told her to get me a hat, but this was after 2 weeks of her asking. I must really suck to buy for :) But it's just that I don't care about 'stuff' much; hear me, I'm not saying that it's wrong to LOVE getting gifts and having birthday parties. That's awesome and I wish I was more like that. :) Emily loves it when I buy her things; not because she is materialistic or anything, but because it meant that I was thinking of her. She really feels loved when I buy her things. So, my whole point is that I WISH I was more gift conscious because it would come so much easier to show my wife that I love her in a way that she receives. What can I say, I'm working on it :)

So a couple weeks ago I did a photo shoot with the Lee family. They had the idea to go to Westgate for their family photos, which I thought a bit bold because it's definitely not your usual photo location for a family shoot. When it was all said and done, though, I was amazed at how much fun it was! It was so diverse with all the shops, people, advertisements, fountains, just a ton of energy all around! This was really cool because kids have a hard time being natural in front of a camera as it is, so with all the distractions, she was an absolute joy to take pictures of :) Here are a select few from their shoot, enjoy!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Making a wish :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Who doesn't love Kermit :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
LOVE :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Free spirited :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Someone loves to jump :)
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are awesome! I am a fan of your work and once I have my son you will be hearing from me, I'd love to see what we can come up with.

    ReplyDelete

So tell us, what do YOU think? :)