Monday, January 16, 2012

Phoenix Wedding Photographer: Curtis + Carolina

Hey all, we are BACK! No, we didn't actually go anywhere, but I don't think I've written a blog post in over a couple weeks :) What can I say, the holidays take it out of a guy... I hope everyone had a beautiful Christmas and New Year's! We spent Christmas up at a cabin in Prescott and enjoyed New Year's with Emily's family. We went REAL crazy and stayed up past midnight... we are so cool :) Something about having kids makes me want to go to bed at 10pm, anyone relate???

Back to business here... I solo shot Curtis and Carolina's wedding a bit over a week ago at the beautiful Troon North Golf Club in Scottsdale. Not only was the location spectacular, I got to work with one of the best group of vendors I have had the opportunity to work with! The fabulous Amina Michele with Some Like it Classic, Molly who helps coordinate Troon events, Larry James the Minister, and the crazy quirky Curtis Whipple who MC'ed the day. It was a killer wedding, fabulous bride and groom, couldn't have asked for more (except for my gorgeous wifey to have been there, but someone had to man the booth at the bridal expo which fell on the same day :).

I only got to spend a short time with Curtis and Carolina; they are from out of town so neither Emily or I had the chance to meet with them over coffee and have small talk, but I honestly felt like I had a great connection with them. Curtis is a closet comedian IMO, despite that he is a highly respected professional in the Pharmacology industry. :) Carolina I only got to meet the day of the wedding, and right off the bat I knew this was a confident woman. She was so great to work with because she told me exactly what was on her mind :) This made my job easy because I was able to capture pictures that she wanted and not waste time on shots she could care less about.

Here are some of my favorite shots from their wedding. Enjoy and leave a comment if you would like to tell us what you think!

~Andrew

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
First look before the ceremony...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
LOVE this shot!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ladies and Gentlemen, this is Curtis Whipple :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Stunning...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
:)
Photobucket
This kid was awesome :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
From your awesome vendors :)
Photobucket
Congratulations to Curtis and Carolina! Thank you for being such a great couple to work with and I sincerely wish you blessings upon blessings in your life together!
Photobucket

Vendor List:
  • Wedding Planner: Amina Michele (along with Whitney) from Some Like It Classic
  • Coordinator with Troon: Molly
  • DJ: Curtis Whipple
  • Minister: Larry James
  • Cake: Let Them Eat Cake
  • Venue: Troon North Golf Club

2 comments:

  1. These are stunning, as ALWAYS!! As a side note, I love that you added a vendor list! Super helpful for girls looking for vendors out in AZ! That was very thoughtful of ya! :)

    ReplyDelete

So tell us, what do YOU think? :)