Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WE'VE MOVED!

I completely forgot to write a blog post about this on here, but our blog has moved! I have been so focused on our NEW blog (which is pretty spectacular, if I don't say so myself ;) that I didn't think to update THIS one for all of our blog readers. Most of you follow us on Facebook anyway, so you already know because we posted our move on there. BUT... that's no excuse to those of you who ONLY read our blog and could care less about FB. If you fall into that category... many apologies :)

So here is our new blog site...

blog.andrewjadephoto.com

Please update us in your blogosphere and keep up with us as usual. We hope to be seeing you on our new site very soon! :)

~Andrew

As a teaser to coax you along, here's a pic from one of our latest posts on our new blog that I didn't post here. :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. nice photos guys. this one is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not even know how I ended up here, but
    I thought this post was great. I don't know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

    Also visit my page ... waist to height ratio chart

    ReplyDelete

So tell us, what do YOU think? :)