Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hahna's a Senior! :)

Hi all, thanks for stopping by our blog again. A couple weeks ago I did a senior portrait session for someone very near and dear to my heart... I've known this young lady since before she was in high school and am incredibly proud of the young woman she is growing up to be :) This young lady is my sister-in-law, Hahna.

If you know Hahna at all, you know that she is fun and spunky... in fact, her nickname growing up was Curly Q Spanky :) She will probably kill me later for letting all of our blog readers know that, but what a great nickname! :)

I was lucky to have my Mother-In-Law and Sarah help me on this one... they brought lots of fun props to work with and we had a great time... Hahna is real easy on the eyes as her pictures show and she is really fun to photograph! Here are a few from her shoot.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Love the boots :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
and THIS...is a Hahna smile :)
Photobucket
This one's my fav...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
GUCCI
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous!!! love these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, WOW, WOW! I love, love, love the pictures in the pink dress and turquoise boots! Work it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Hahna is one gorgeous girl!!!! And I loved her outfits. Super cute! The boots and props were awesome! Wonderful job with the photos! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

So tell us, what do YOU think? :)