Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Olivia and Jeffrey are getting married!

Hi all. We are officially half way through wedding season! It has be SOOO busy and such a blast with all the cool brides and grooms that we have gotten to work with so far :). We have shot 4 weddings in the past 3 weeks and still have 3 more to go in the next week and a half; 2 this weekend and 1 more the following weekend to finish things up. This is the busiest we have been in such a short amount of time and I am happy to say we have handled it well. Life is so much different with a 1 year-old than last fall's wedding season when Temple wasn't old enough to hardly move around. She requires so much more of our attention and, I must admit, it is hard to leave her so much :( It's a huge blessing that we have such supporting family in the area that are more than happy to pitch in and help out when we need it...

And baby boy Fleming is still doing great! We are right on schedule and are expecting to have our son in the next 3-5 weeks... I cannot even wrap my brain around this; we are going to have ANOTHER kid in a month's time. It really hasn't registered in my brain; I'm a very go-with-the-flow kinda guy so I cross bridges when I get to them, but this one has me a bit worried :D Don't get me wrong, I am EXCITED to have my son finally! It's just a bit overwhelming to think that it's going to be so SOON! :)

So that's what we have been up to. Now, we did a cool engagement session a few weeks ago with Olivia and Jeffrey. We met Olivia at the Arizona Bridal Show in January. She was the lucky winner of our free engagement photo session that we were raffling off. So we met her and Jeffrey, her soon to be hubby, at this old Sunkist factory down in Tempe and it was such a cool spot! The pictures speak for themselves, so you will see that they are a very goofy and carefree couple! We had a great time with them and they made it so easy on us :) Here are a couple from our shoot with them.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Those eyes :)
Photobucket
Jeffrey says "This is great! We always laugh together and hang out on train tracks"... sarcasm noted :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Congratulations again, guys, and good luck on your wedding day! We wish you a lifetime of shared love and fun times together... like special dates with train tracks and old buildings :)
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Wow! These are beautiful pictures! Great job with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some of my favorite engagement pictures that you've ever done! GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeff is my brother...I think these pictures are fantastic. I hope you don't mind, I linked to them on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

So tell us, what do YOU think? :)