Monday, March 14, 2011

A wedding Post: Adrian and Sara

Emily, Sarah and I had the honor of shooting Adrian and Sara's wedding a few weeks ago. They were married on February 20th at Venue at the Grove which is a GREAT location that I would recommend to anyone wanting an outdoor venue with a country feel! The day was perfect for a wedding, which was a complete surprise as it was POURING rain in the AM! :) But when we arrived at the venue, nothing but blue skies and some clouds just to add some divine decoration :) Needless to say it was the perfect conditions for an outdoor wedding.

We have been working with Adrian and Sara now for months... we met with them last fall and did their engagement session shortly after up in Sedona (click HERE to see :). They are a wonderful couple that we connected with on many levels from the first time we met.

Sara is definitely a planner... :) She was great at keeping her wedding organized so the day of, she was calm and relaxed and just had fun... even though it was pouring rain the morning of the biggest day of her life! ;) I am so happy that her day went so well with little interuptions from mother nature.

Adrian, on the other hand, is a hard one for me to figure out... he still has me a bit confused, to be honest :) He is a man of integrity, make no mistake about it. The way that he treats Sara is an example for all of us fellas, even us married guys who may forget how lucky we are in the day-to-day grind (I am the exception, of course, right babe? :D )

I really enjoyed working with you guys and wish you all the best in the many years to come!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wanna see more? I hope so :) To see the full slideshow, CLICK HERE...

1 comment:

  1. Andy & Emily...y'all are just so amazing it's incredible!! I wanted to thank you for all the support you gave me that day and how easy you made everything!! We were able to enjoy our wedding without stressing and y'all did an absolutely fabulous job!!! We are SO SO grateful and thank you SO much!!!
    Trust me - I always recommend you guys to any girl I see/meet/know that's getting married!!!
    God bless you guys!!

    ReplyDelete

So tell us, what do YOU think? :)