Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Mister James...

Wyatt's middle name is James, and somehow he took on the nickname of Mister James... the catch is that you have to say it with an english accent :).

I have been wanting to post some more pictures of our little man for a while and I am finally finding time to do so... which is ironic because I feel busier now than I have been in a while ;) What can I say? Business is GOOD! Anyway, Wyatt told me that he wanted to do a photo shoot with his best onesie on and of course I was all for it.

I am not one of those guys that thinks babies are cute just because they are babies. I actually happen to think that most newborns are alien-like in appearance and stay that way for several weeks. Sometimes people are shocked when they ask how Wyatt is doing and I tell them that he is looking less and less alien-like every day. I sometimes get a funny look from them. I can see that this would be a unique response and some people might find it harsh that I think my kid looks kinda like an alien, but saying that he looks LESS like an alien is actually a huge compliment :) My kid is cute, at least I think so. I always thought he looked cute, even when he was first born and still not cleaned up. But I am also a realist and am not blind that I may have a bit of a biased opinion. Make no mistake, he looked like a mix of an old man and an alien when he was born... but still cute :D Well I am happy to say that today he is all baby and he's gaining weight and getting bigger. He's just a cute freakin kid... I am still excited to see how much personality he is going to show in the next few months. It's such a fun time getting to see my child become more and more personal by smiling and looking at us in the eyes. Here's our little man in his big debut photo shoot.

Hamming it up with a smile that says "Yeah, I know..."
Photobucket
Photobucket
He likes to go barefoot.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Quite possibly the best onesie saying I've seen... :)
Photobucket

We are slammed busy with 7 photo shoots still in the works, the AZ Bridal Show coming up this weekend, and 2 more weddings the following weekend. I am excited to post some of the pictures from our trip to Kaua'i that we just took last week! My God, is there a place more beautiful than Kaua'i! I have still been depressed to come home to the desert after spending a week in the most lush and green place i have ever been! I will be posting those soon so keep tuned into our BLOG as we have a ton of photo shoots to post about! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell us, what do YOU think? :)