Monday, November 28, 2011

Jim and Nicki: A Slideshow

We have had the craziest last few weeks! We have gone to Memphis, Then shot a wedding, then drove with the kids out to San Diego for the week, then came home and shot another wedding. And now Emily is leaving with Wyatt tonight on a red eye to New Jersey; sadly, her grandmother passed away and she is going out for the funeral.

So the craziness continues this week as Temple and I figure out how to fend for ourselves with Mom and Bubba gone. Lots of pizza, burritos and CANDY :)

I wanted to post this slideshow that I just finished because I liked it so much; it's of Jim and Nicki's wedding that I posted a while ago.

Stay posted for a TON of finished photo shoots this week as I am doing a bunch of editing!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Wow! as always spectacular and I might even say you out did your self this time...smile!

    ReplyDelete

So tell us, what do YOU think? :)