Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Marquart Family

Hi all! We have been BUSY with work to be sure! We have 5 weddings in 5 weekends straight along with all the family photo shoots we have been doing. It's been not stop craziness for a month now. On top of that, we are in San Diego visiting our friends and are going to be at Sea World for Thanksgiving to make it interesting :). I had the chance to shoot a small wedding with my friend Bobby yesterday. It was spur of the moment, as he texted me yesterday morning asking if I brought any of my gear. Being the genius that I am, and not wanting to add one more thing to keep track of (if you have traveled with kids, you know exactly what I am talking about), I didn't bring anything. Luckily, though, I was able to borrow some clothes and use some of his gear to come along (his idea was to do an entire wedding in black and white, all shot with 50mm lenses... he only had 1 50mm, so I shot a 135mm instead. Not ideal for the shoot, but it still worked). This was awesome as he is the best photographer that I personally know and was my biggest help in getting going with our photo business. If you haven't checked out his stuff, it's killer (www.bobbyearle.com).

Other than that, it's business as usual. It might not be ideal to be in San Diego and still having to edit, but business moves on and I don't want to get behind :).

We did a really cool photo shoot for the Marquart family a couple weeks ago up in Verrado. Connie found us online and decided that she wanted to go through us. Of course we are really happy that they did and they were such a fun family to work with! Here are just a few of the shots from the day. Enjoy!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
One thing I love to see is when a family actually 'likes' to be around each other :) They just had fun with the shoot and that was perfectly fine with us!
Photobucket
Photobucket
They love their dog who is a part of their family :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell us, what do YOU think? :)